Aerospace and Space Packaging
Reduce your packaging administration with a reliable partner.
Custom Packaging Solutions for Aerospace and Space
LPC manufactures custom packaging for the aerospace, space industry, and component suppliers. Our product line includes wooden crates, ATA cases, Pelican-Hardigg cases, and corrugated (paper and plastic). Our packaging engineers are experts at designing cushioning systems and working with different shippers to ensure that your packaging meets the requirements for your unique application, and the needs of your program. LPC is accustomed to working with MIL-SPEC and other requirements, and all our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2015 certified.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Fan Blades
- Afterburner Rings
- Test equipment
- Mechanical tool kits
- Aircraft parts & spares
- Instrumentation & avionics
- Mobile devices
- Engine Housings
We are fast, and produce on-demand. Orders run at a high velocity through our manufacturing process. As a multi-substrate manufacturer with raw materials in stock, LPC eliminates the need to source and integrate various packaging components from multiple vendors. We’ve in-sourced production of various parts and manufacture the finished product in-house. This results in an overall higher level of quality because we are in control of all the parts that go into the complete packaging solution—and the timeline. Our manufacturing facility is built around flexible work cells to meet the needs of different jobs, and comprises automated and CNC equipment to create repeatable, precise quality, reduce errors and maintain tight tolerances as required. We can scale up quickly to meet your needs and your deadlines.
- We work seamlessly in your complex supply chain.
- LPC packaging engineers work directly with your program managers.
- We work in Solidworks, and can import your models from a variety of formats or develop a model with measurements.
- We are set up to flexibly run orders to your needs — from small custom, to larger, ongoing production needs.
- LPC packaging engineers have experience with many different substrates and cushioning systems.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Drop your name and email below to get regular tips and insights on packaging.